- In today’s global market, pre-finished timbers are pretty much the norm. Here are some of the reasons:
- Pre-finished with 12 layers of Amecican PPG Finish - Award Coating Master
- No sanding, staining, or sticky finishes means less mess in your home.
- You won’t have to wait days (or weeks) for your flooring to completely dry. Once floors are installed, you can move right in and start enjoying your new flooring.
- The finish E0 VOC rating so there are no harmful odours to deal with.
- No streaking, bubbling, or missed spots. Pre-finished planks include a thicker, more uniform coating than a manually finished boards.
As timber is a natural product, the colour, grain, and feature pattern will vary in the flooring compared to the images.