Environmental by Choice
Selecting Verdura bamboo flooring will help sustain a greener planet. Traditional timber flooring is made from trees that take on average between forty to sixty years to grow. As bamboo is a grass and IS not sourced from traditional native or rain forest saw logs you can be assured the environment will benefit from your selection of choosing bamboo as opposed to a traditionally sourced timber floor. Verdura bamboo flooring is made from the bamboo poles that are selected when matured after only four to five years. These bamboo poles are from our sustainable and carefully managed forests. Verdura Flooring is selected from only the highest grade bamboo and uses market leading technology to create floors of outstanding quality.
The Verdura Standard of Quality is Unmatched
From the initial selection of raw materials, through the process of manufacturing, precise machining and the application of high quality finishes, Verdura ensures that every step is undertaken to maximise quality. What Verdura does as standard is to produce the best quality bamboo in the market.
- Stringent selection process to ensure grain and colour matching.
- Higher levels of compression resulting in an extremely dense timber.
- Machining of boards to exact tolerances, to ensure precise locking or tongue and groove systems.
- Market leading colour selections and finishes.
With a patented Locking System, Verdura bamboo flooring is easy and quick for D.I.Y. installation. No glue or nails are needed. Verdura bamboo flooring is pre-finished with a semi-gloss coating that’s ready to walk on immediately after installation.
Verdura Bamboo’s patented tongue and groove locking system makes this an ideal D.I.Y flooring system, pre-finished with a semi-gloss coating that’s ready to walk on immediately after installation.
- Solid Click Floating Floor Patented Locking System: Licensed By Flooring Industries 1830mm x 135mm x 14mm
- Strand woven bamboo has an impressive Janka hardness rating of 15.0 and is one of the hardest floors in Australia.
- 8 layers of “KLUMPP” water base polyurethane
- <E1 Below World Health Organisation Level
An extensive range of trims, coloured scotia and stair nosing are available, please check for availability.